There have been a few changes to the locations that school meals are being delivered. These changes will be effective on Wednesday, 4/1.
During this time of distance learning, free internet opportunities are being offered. If you or someone you know could benefit from this free service, please click on the link below. Please share with parents and students that will not see this post.
As we enter week 3 of distance learning, I hope that this email finds you and your family well. Thank you for your patience today, allowing us an extra day to prepare assignments for week 5 after the Governor extended the quarantine. Please take note of the following reminders:
- Assignment packets for Weeks 3-5 are available at the front entrance of the school. Please wear the protective gloves that are on the table and dispose of them in the trash can that is provided for your safety and the safety of others.
- All packets are to be kept by the students until they return to school. No assignments should be left at the school for safety reasons.
- Packets are only for those students who are not able to complete the online instruction.
- Chromebooks are no longer available for check out. Those students without internet or appropriate devices need to complete the hard copy packets instead.
- Next week is Spring Break, so students and parents can take the week off. Our hearts go out to parents who are helping students with instruction, in addition to the many other stressors during this time.
- Online classes will resume on Monday, April 13 at 9:00.
Please be safe and continue to abide by the social distancing guidelines for your safety and especially the safety of those who are at a greater risk.
Be careful when sharing important personal information. Watch the video below to determine what should and should not be made public!